Management opportunity in the BDC Department of Crown Automotive Group!
We’re looking for a BDC Director (Contact Center Director) with successful experience in directing and coordinating all activities related to managing a busy client contact department and its team! This high-profile position reports directly to Crown’s VP, Corporate Information Systems.
The RIGHT person for the job will have:
- Minimum FIVE years of contact center management experience, required
- Ability to lead and direct a team of 30+ staff members that handle high-volume calls (inbound/outbound) for multi-dealerships/franchises throughout a multi-state area.
- STRONG time management, communication, problem-solving, organizational and leadership skills is important
- An analytical approach to resolving complex issues or opportunities
- Proven dedication to enabling quality through continuous improvement
- A strong desire to exceed organization team goals and performance metrics
If this sounds like you and you’re a self-starter with high initiative, results-driven and highly motivated, please apply today!
Crown Automotive Group is a family-owned dealership headquartered in St. Petersburg, FL since 1969 with multiple locations in Tennessee, Ohio, and Florida.
Celebrating almost 50 years, our dealership group is ranked in the TOP 50 dealerships across the U.S. and continues to win prestigious
awards throughout our locations! We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and continuous focus on being "The Better Way to Buy".
We offer the following:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- 401K w/ company match
- The stability of an established company
- Ongoing professional development
- Opportunity for growth and advancement
- Cutting-edge sales technology and software
- Opportunities to serve your community
Additional Education and Experience as below:
- Extensive knowledge and experience with a dealer management system is preferred as ability to provide support for staff and users of the system will be expected.
- Well-versed in communicating with all types of customers (internal/external) and corporate levels including Sales, Service, Management, Executive Management.
- Experienced in handling client concerns and responding to escalation issues from team members and customers
- Familiarity with telephone software applications
- Project management skills are helpful!
- Automotive Dealership BDC experience preferred, but not necessary
- High School diploma or GED required, College degree preferred.