Crown Automotive Group is currently hiring Entry Level Product Specialists who are looking for professional sales development and want to be an essential part of our company’s growth.
These positions offer a SALARY plus bonuses!
The Sales Staff at Crown Automotive are DRIVEN to succeed by exemplifying our corporate Core Values.
Our most successful salespeople are:
- Customer Focused
- Team-Oriented by being Supportive, Encouraging and Respectful of one another
- FULL of Integrity (Urgent in doing what is right!)
- Continually Learning, Growing and Improving - Themselves AND Our Company
Our Sales Department directly influences our company’s success, so we look for someone who is:
- Enthusiastic with High Energy throughout the work week
- Friendly and Outgoing
- Experienced in Customer Service Skills with a Sales Track Record
- Persuasive, Persistent and Competitive with a great work ethic (you LIKE coming to work!)
- Comfortable with Computers and Keyboarding. Customer Relationship Mgmt. software knowledge is a PLUS!
A Sales Representative’s Main Responsibilities Include:
- Greeting customers, listening to their concerns and needs, helping them select the right vehicle for their daily needs and supporting their decision by assisting in their sales applications/paperwork - ensuring that their experience at Crown is a positive one!
- Inspecting and assisting in the merchandising of the vehicles on the lot to make sure that you have just the right auto available for your next customer
- Keeping track of personal sales and sales goals daily and completing reports as needed.
As a product specialist working for Crown, YOU are an integral part of our company and we support you in every way to ensure your success.
In fact, we are continually refining our processes to offer a rewarding career with an exciting and interesting career path while providing opportunities for learning and training to build your professional skills.
Additionally, we offer our full-time employees:
- Professional Automotive Sales Training powered by Grant Cardone
- Best pay plan in the area, w/ guarantee/draw for new sales representatives
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- 401K w/ company match
- The stability of an established company
- Paid training
- Ongoing professional development
- Opportunity for growth and advancement
- Cutting-edge sales technology and software
- Opportunities to serve your community
If you are ready to OWN your career and DRIVE it forward, then apply today for a Product Specialist position with Crown Auto Group!