Special Skills and Abilities Required Include:
- Ability to perform the required duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
- Ability to interact with a range of people including customers, service advisors, technicians, service managers, parts associates, parts managers, sales associates, and sales managers to name a few
- Friendly and outgoing manner with excellent interpersonal/communicationand customer service skills
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work a predictable and consistent work schedule as determined by management and business needs.
- Strong attention to detail
- Maintain professional appearance and demeanor at all times.
- Successful applicants must be able to able to pass pre-employment background checks such as (but not limited to) reference checks, motor vehicle record checks and drug testing.
- Successful applicants must hold a current, valid FL driver's license and have a clean driving record
- Successful applicants must be able to verify their eligibility to work in the USA
Come Join TEAM CROWN and see what it's like to work for a leader in the automotive industry!
Apply Today -
Thank you for your interest in Crown Automotive Group!