The Crown Automotive Group has an immediate opening for an experienced, detail-oriented Accounting Clerk for our consolidated Accounting Office.
If you are interested in long term growth within a dynamic field, then this is the job for you!
This is a full time, fast-paced position in an equally fast-paced office environment with multiple store locations that includes a great benefits package.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual with strong time management skills capable of multi-tasking and problem solving. Automotive experience preferred.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Access, complete, and maintain accurate logs of critical retail sale information.
- Edit incoming deal paperwork for compliance to Crown policy, state and federal guidelines.
- Prepare and ship contract packages to designated lenders.
- Post retail deals and other transactions to apply funds to numerous accounts (gross profit, taxes, tag & title fees, commissions, etc.)
- Write payoff checks for incoming trade units and follow up to ensure receipt of title or lien release.
- Maintain professional intercompany communication to efficiently resolve any errors and/or problems.
- File/scan completed deals and misc paperwork, maintaining the required cycle of internal storage, digital records, and shredding.
- Review/reconcile accounting schedules as necessary or when designated by management.
- Other duties may be assigned based on company needs as the position evolves with the industry.
Required Skills / Knowledge
- Two years of experience in accounting preferred
- Typing, calculator, general computer skills a must
- Basic knowledge of 10-key functions
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Strong mathematical skills
- Ability to maintain professionalism under stress and fluctuating work load
- Attention to detail, teamwork, and effective communication imperative
- Automotive/Dealership experience highly preferred
- CDK/ADP knowledge a plus
- Must be able to meet company’s requirements for employment including background check and drug screening
The Crown Automotive Group is a family-owned, multi-franchise, high-volume dealership group established in 1969 in St. Petersburg with multiple stores throughout Florida, Tennessee and Dublin, Ohio. Come Join our team and experience “The Better Way to Work”!
Here’s some of what we offer :
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- 401K w/ company match
- The stability of an established company
- Opportunity for growth and advancement
- Opportunity to serve your community
Thank you for your interest in Crown!