There has NEVER been a better time to join the Crown Eurocars Team as a Service Technician than RIGHT NOW!
Crown Eurocars provides a beautiful, BRAND NEW environment with ALL conveniences to ensure the ultimate working atmosphere in which to progress your career in the Automotive Industry!
Work in a CLEAN, AIR-CONDITIONED, STATE-OF-THE-ART service area with a team of professionals who are knowledgeable, personable and customer-service oriented!
- Full-Time/Part-Time/Flex-Time/4, 5 and 6-day work week schedules!
- Highest Flat Rates OR Salary-Based Pay Plans with BONUS Available!
- Up to $5,000 in a Sign-On Bonus to those candidates who are qualified!
APPLY NOW and/or contact our Service Manager by E-mail ONLY to set up an interview at: email@example.com
WE ARE CROWN AUTOMOTIVE GROUP, CELEBRATING 50 YEARS as a family-owned business included in the TOP 100 Dealerships in the country!
We pride ourselves on providing our customers with the best value and customer service, with multiple locations in Florida, Ohio and Tennessee.
The advancement opportunities with Crown are limitless!
**WE ALSO OFFER**
A structured career path designed for Automotive Technicians / Auto Mechanics / Service Technicians.
If you are committed to providing top-quality automotive service and interested in becoming part of the Crown family, we want to talk to you today!
Specific qualifications for the Automotive Service Technician position include:
- Commitment to be the best automotive service technician in the business!
- Devotion to your work as a career
- Ability to work on your feet for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Manufacturer or ASE certifications, a plus
- Automotive technical school graduate, a plus
- Automotive service technician experience
Below is a partial list of what we offer:
- Flexible 4, 5 and 6 day work week schedules available
- Sign-on bonuses available to those who qualify
- Competitive pay
- Monthly CSI bonus in select franchises
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- 401k w/ company match
- The stability of an established company
- Lots of work with an expanding customer base
- Opportunity for growth and advancement
- Paid factory training and certifications
- Tuition reimbursement
- Opportunities to serve your community
Specifically, by Level, we are ALSO always looking for the following:
- 1-2 years of automotive mechanical diagnosis, problem-solving and repair experience to succeed in this position
- At least 2-3 years of strong automotive mechanical diagnosis, problem-solving and repair experience
- 5 ASE certifications are preferred for this position
- 5+ years of automotive mechanical diagnosis, problem- solving and repair experience as you mentor and teach Teammates while discussing problems with customers
- You will also need strong leadership skills and a customer-focused attitude to go along with a high level of motivation and energy.
- 8 ASE certifications are required.
Build a rewarding winning career with the Crown Automotive Group!
Thank you for your interest in joining the Crown Team of Professionals!